Sunday 8 May 2011

Broken Shadows Pack

The Pack
 Broken Shadows is a wolf Pack. Mist is the Alpha Female but we hardly have any other people to have ranks? so we have not that many ranks! So please join and we can make this RP sooo fun! I have been making another pack lately called Mystic Soul, but that isn't for people to join, we just RP wolves are in it! Any way, have fun on this pack RP!


Pack Rules
Always Listen to the word of the Alpha.
Watch over your own pups.
Falling in love with a loner is strictly forbidden.
Once you have your rank you may never change it.
When the pack goes out hunting, you must go too.
If another wolf pack is in our territory we need to fight to the wolves.
Do not Threaten or force ANY of the pack members.



Ranks Needed

Trainers (to train the newbies which are trainees), Omegas (the ones who aren't listened too), (we don't need pup watchers because the pups' parents can watch them), Healers (to heal wolves in the pack who have been injured), Warriors (To fight the packs who come into our territory back out), Hunters (to hunt food elk, deer, etc for the the pack), Delta Male and Delta Female (third from Alphas) and a Beta Male (second from Alphas).
 



Ranks

Alpha Male: Shadow
Alpha Female: Mist
Beta Male:
Beta Female: Silver (MoonSpirit211)
Delta Male:
Delta Female:
Lead Fighter:
Fighters:
Lead Hunter: Ula (Jessica)
Hunters:
Lead Healer:
Healers:
Lead Trainer:
Trainers:
Trainees:
Pups:
Omega Male:
Omega Female:


6 comments:

  1. can me and my mate ,fang, be the dealtas???
    description:

    hi, my name is Kiara. Im a mut. Im part black part white. Im very pertected of my friends,my 4 cubs,and my mate. I luv runing in the meadows,sleeping,and hunting. My pack is my 3 friends,there mates, my mate, me, and the 4 cubs. im proud to be a WOLF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Names Stone. Complete newbie at this but i love wolves.
    Solid black wolf
    Adventurous
    Leadership skills
    Looking for a amte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Black Rose. I love role playing as a wolf. I am all white with black rim on ears, black nose, black tail tip, and black paws. I am currently looking for a mate. I am very adventurous and have a sence of humor. I have been in pack before and are usually the betas, but i can go for deltas. I love the feeling of the wind in my fur. I fight for what i love, fearless. If you want to know anymore info about me, (my wolf character) or an example of how i role play, just tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Coal, I have always been a healer, and probally the best you will ever have. I am a light brown, and my eyes are a beauty. They shine in the moonlight, and they are hazel-yellow. Is very indapentint and if botherd, is aggrissive. Can start fights if is very annoyed, But is loyal to her pack and her family and friends. Can also swim very well. Any more questions, just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My names Raven, i have always been a high ranked wolf in packs.
    I am sleek black and have bright green eyes. I would like to be beta male.
    I am very loyal and would die for my pack. I will always be there in a battle fighting for the alphas. I am strong and large but i am still smart and quick thinking. I also enjoy running int he wind and swimming in the water,
    Anymore questions just ask

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Hi" a strong sleek black brute huffs at you, " My name is Steele. I wish to be a fighter. I am 5 years old. I can be rude and mean at times, but if you're lucky, you catch me on my good side, witty and fun. I prefer to be a lone wolf and wish for no mate. I am a strong fighter and i enjoy being in the woods. The scents and the birds chirping give me a sense of freedom i don't have when in the pack. I will try and be loyal, but i make no promises. I will fight to the end. In case you're blind, here is a picture of me.https://www.google.com/search?q=mean+wolf&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&imgil=-X6MXg7QVZwvbM%253A%253BXlQ2LnGtROJcNM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.sodahead.com%25252Funited-states%25252Fwhat-do-you-think-about-sarah-palin-promoting-wolf-hunting-as-a-sport%25252Fquestion-984877%25252F%25253Fpage%2525253D2&source=iu&pf=m&fir=-X6MXg7QVZwvbM%253A%252CXlQ2LnGtROJcNM%252C_&usg=__hw6MJViBFWwVPyp9jQj90A9GtPw%3D
    "I hope i am accepted. i will be a threat to your pack if not." The brute sits down, his hackles raised, ready for a fight.

    ReplyDelete